NASCENT DETOXIFIED IODINE
“Detoxadine is a certified organic, deep-earth sourced nascent
iodine supplement. It helps support thyroid health, the immune
system, and more.” ~Global Healing Center
Iodine is by far one of my favorite minerals. Every single cell in the human body has an iodine receptor and it is imperative for healthy thyroid function among many other functions in the body. The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland located in the base of your neck and is responsible for producing and releasing thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4) into the bloodstream. Our bodies can not produce this trace element, so we must get it through diet or supplementation.
The thyroid regulates everything from your metabolism to your mood. Iodine is concentrated in the glandular system of your body, with the thyroid containing the highest amounts compared to other organs. However, a compelling amount of iodine can be found stockpiled in a variety of other areas including the brain, breasts, ovaries, testes, salivary glands, cerebrospinal fluid, choroid plexus and gastric mucosa. In fact, the ovaries have the second highest concentration of iodine in the woman’s body. When you are deficient in iodine cysts will form on and around your ovaries.
If your body is not taking in iodine it looks for the next thing closest to it which is Flouride, on the periodic table of minerala. We are bombarded with chemicals daily and many of these chemicals affect our thyroid health especially the halides which are chlorine, bromine, and fluoride that have been added to our water supply on purpose to dumb people down starting in Germany in the 1940’s. We are exposed to these and other harsh chemicals on a daily basis. They are in tap water, processed food, swimming pools, we shower in tap water and adsorb these chemicals, restaurant food is cooked in tap water, its in toothpaste and mouthwash, most of the bottled water, soda, juice almond and coconut milk that you buy was made in tap water or filtered tap water that did not remove the fluoride. Keeping our Iodine levels at the optimal range will help eliminate these heavy metals out of your body and especially the fluoride that is saturating your Thyroid, breast tissue and ovaries or testes in men.
“Detoxadine is created from 300 million-year-old salt deposits located more than 7,000 feet below the earth’s surface. It is an extremely pure nascent iodine that is both concentrated and free of additives and toxins. Each drop is loaded with 650 micrograms iodine and it’s screened for radiation.” – Global Healing Center
I only take Nascent Iodine when supplementing, it is a consumable form of iodine in an atomic rather than in a molecular form, meaning that it can hold an electromagnetic charge. Nascent iodine has a huge energy release when consumed. This “charged” state will last about 2 to 3 hours, during this time it is recognized by the body as the same iodine that is produced by the thyroid and is absorbed effortlessly by the body (high bioavailability). nascent iodine is pure clean nutrition for your thyroid.
Many people think that their thyroid is working fine and that they don’t need to supplement with iodine and selenium and this is simply not so, these minerals are imperative to the optimal health and you are most likely not getting the proper amount in your diet. Many experts estimate that 40 to 90% of people are iodine deficient even The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates over 2 billion people may be iodine deficient. Remember, just because you are not feeling sick does not mean you are healthy. It is wise to maintain thyroid health with supplementation rather than trying to fix a severe thyroid issue after it arises. I have many friends and clients under the age of 40 that suffer from Hosimotos. They spent years having their doctors treat their hyperthyroidism with medications, caused by inflammation of the thyroid. This inflammation caused an excess of thyroid hormones to produce. As most of us know chronic inflammation turns to disease and if you are not treating the root cause of the issue (lack of iodine and selenium) your symptoms will continue to progress. Chronic inflammation of the thyroid eventually turns into hypothyroidism where the body is not producing enough thyroid hormones, often treated with hormone replacement therapy. When the body can no longer function this way the immune system attacks the thyroid, often causing the body to become allergic to iodine. If you ask me and from what I have witnessed over the years this all could have been preventable by cleansing the body on a regular basis and supplementing with quality nutrition. Your body needs iodine and selenium to function properly and when it does not get it, the body starts to break down.
Signs and Symptoms that may indicate you need an iodine supplement:
- Do you suffer from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Polycystic Breast Disease, Fibromyalgia, Uterine Fibroid, or any other type of cysts or fibroids, past or present?
- Do your breast get sore and tender close to your menstrual cycle? (This is a direct sign that you are iodine deficient. Breast tissue, ovaries, and the male testes are like a sponge for iodine.)
- Do you feel super emotional and maybe a bit crazy days before your cycle starts, suffer from painful cramps, dry skin, hair loss. This is not a right of passage, this is vitamin and mineral deficiency, your thyroid is not functioning properly. Iodine, selenium, and B-12 can reverse these symptoms in just a couple of months.
- Are you on medication for an underactive (hypothyroidism) or overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)?
- Due to the relationship between iodine and hormone balance, an iodine deficiency may lead to emotional imbalances, anxiety and emotional upset.
- Do you constantly have cold hands and feet?
- Is your skin constantly dry?
- Are you losing more hair than normal?
- Are your eyebrows thinning?
“When you do not have a thyroid, you need to keep your endocrine system clean and avoid endocrine disrupting chemicals like BPA and soy, eat organic foods and cleanse the body. People that don’t have a thyroid gland are usually severely deficient in selenium, 200 micrograms a day along with 10,000 micrograms a couple times a week of iodine will help.” ~DR. Group
FACTS ABOUT IODINE
- The ovaries have the second highest concentration of iodine in the body and when you are deficient, cysts and fibroids will form
- Iodine helps Elevate the pH in your body. It helps you become alkaline eating raw, fresh foods and alkaline water help as well.
- Nascent Detoxified Iodine in a Vegetable Glycerin Base can be used on your face, neck and decollete (chest) for wrinkles. It takes a while to work because it must heal all 7 layers of skin starting with the deepest layer, but the end results are better than any chemical filler or wrinkle cream that contain plasticizers giving immediate results causing more damage in the future.
- Nascent Detoxified Iodine in a Vegetable Glycerin base works well for cuts, scrapes, fungus and wound care for your entire family including your pets.
- I personally take 75ml a day and sometimes more of Detoxadine daily.
- Iodine supports healthy hair and nails as well.
- DETOXADINE has 200 servings per bottle, it will last for 3 to 4 months when taking double doses.
An excerpt from “Folk Medicine” by Dr. Jarvis: All the blood in the body passes through the thyroid gland every 17 minutes. Because the cells making up this gland have an affinity for iodine, during this 17-minute passage the gland’s secretion of iodine kills weak germs that may have gained entry into the blood through an injury to the skin, the lining of nose or throat, or through absorption of food from the digestive tract. Strong, virulent germs are rendered weaker during their passage through the thyroid gland. With every 17 minutes that rolls around, they are made still weaker until finally they are killed if the gland has its normal supply of iodine. If it does not, it cannot kill harmful germs circulating in the blood as Nature intended it should. “My studies of certain dairy herds has revealed interesting evidence of the relationship between host and micro-organisms, viruses, insects, and other parasites.” Dr. D.C. Jarvis
Refrences and Resources:
Dr. Group Webinar: Everything you need to know about
Disclaimer: The strategies, suggestions, and techniques expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only. The Author, Kira Miller, is not rendering medical advice nor is she trying to diagnose, prescribe or treat any disease, condition, illness or injury.
If you are under the care of a physician it is imperative that you consult their advice before beginning any new exercise or nutrition program.
Kira Miller claims no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss or damage alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of the material presented here.