!!!!!!!!!!!Page Under Construction!!!!!!!!
This page will be a quick and easy reference guide to clean products with ingredients derived from nature.
I use a lot of essential oils in my home, bathroom, in the air, to clean with, first aid and more. I purchase organic cold-pressed citrus oils from a few different sources. I use them for cleaning and to add to a blend in one of my diffusers. I get all my medicinal oils that I use topically and internally from Original Swiss Aromatics and recently discovered Natures Gift.
I believe them to be a company of Integrity with some of the most powerful oils I have used over the last 15 years. and I just had this confirmed by a book I am reading called “The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils”. The Science of Advanced Artomatherapy by Kurt Schnaubelt, Ph.D. Original Swiss Aromatics is listed in the top 5 Companies in the United States to purchase Ethically sourced Authentic Essential Oils.
I am not affiliated with this company nor are they a multi-level marketing company in any way. Their oils are sourced from around the world and each and every batch is unique. but I tell everyone I know about the quality and purity of their oils. I have been working with authentic essentials oils for over 16 years now, long before many people ever heard of them. I was taught the importance of knowing where your oils are sourced from. Essential oils are the DNA of the plant, they are extracted from the root, the stem, the seeds or the flowering tops. You want everything around them as pure as possible, the land, the water, the air how they are extracted. Some plants require pristine care in order to get quality oils out of them. Neroli comes to form a bitter orange tree, it takes all the flowers from a large tree to make 1 ounce of oil on average. The flowers must be the pick with care making sure not to bend the petals and then the oils have to be extracted within hours of being picked, much like pure quality virgin cold-pressed olive oil which is becoming harder to find and more expensive these days. These oils are worth every penny I pay for them, I make my own custom blends and have many I keep around for medicinal uses. I have several blogs on Aromatherapy, how to use your oils safely and the benefits of individual oils. Many more blogs to come in the future.
Endoca Lip Balm
(Hemp10 is my discount code)
Endoca lip balm contains decarboxylated CBD using a gentle heat to change CBDa into CBD. Our method preserves the active cannabinoids, terpenoids, and flavonoids. This lip Balm can be used on the lips and skin to keep skin moisturized, soft and smooth. CBD administered topically is absorbed directly through the skin.
Ingredients: Endoca CBD Lip balm only uses organic, ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Organic Hemp Oil (rich in omega 6 and 3 fatty acids), CBD Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Vanilla extract, Limonene, Honey. This powerful skin & Lips repair is made with only organic, natural ingredients.
Cold Pressed Oils
Organic Cold-pressed Carrot Oil: Carrot Tissue oil is cold pressed from the flesh of whole carrots infused in Sweet Almond oil, making it extremely rich in Beta Carotene, Vitamins A, B, C, D and E and essential fatty acids.
It is excellent for sun damaged skin, due to its high content of Beta Carotene. It is also beneficial for dry skin ageing or wrinkled skin is known to help skin regeneration and to moisturise. It also makes a great deep conditioner for dry hair. It can also be used to soothe burns. Great to mix essential oils with, for skin, hair or scalp massage. I use it in my homemade sunscreen and homemade body lotion.
- Daytime face oil (contains 38-40 spf)
- Packaged in glass bottle to protect the contents from heat light oxidation and moisture.
- Our herbal growers follow our strict ethical policy and use sustainable farming methods.
- 100% Pure, Practitioner quality and approved. Suitable for Vegetarians & vegans
- Ethical Awarded 98% by the UK Ethical Organization against animal testing, child labor and environmental damage
My favorite Essential oils for the Face, neck and decolette’.
Carrot Seed oil : This oil is a strong Liver and Skin Regenerator. A healthy, radiant skin goes together with a healthy liver. Both are supported by Carrot Seed oil. Wrinkles and brown spots are eased or prevented by adding Carrot seed oil to the face cream or oil.
Frankincense: is an important ingredient in skin care blends addressing condition such as wrinkles, brown spots and sun damage. A rapidly expanding body of scientific literature attests to the efficacy of Frankincense against chronic inflammation and the conditions that go along with it. This oil is a Carbon dioxide extract.
Helycrisum: Everlast or Helichrysum italicum is the active ingredient in many high priced skin care products. Its cell regenerating qualities effect not only the skin and liver but the entire body. It is used for healing of even old scars and cheloids as well as preventive and curative wrinkles treatment.
Rock Rose: Dr. Anne-Marie Giraud-Robert has used this oil to relieve symptoms of auto-immune conditions and Jeffrey Yuen recommends it to ground hyper-vigilant immune systems during auto-immune episodes. Rock Rose is also a central element of many anti-aging and anti-wrinkle synergies.
Endoca Hemp Salve
A soothing, all natural, organic skincare product for instant relief from irritation, excessive dryness and broken skin. Hemp Salve is also a perfect treatment for the sensitive skin of your face and neck. This is fast becoming my favorite skin care product, I put my essential oils on first (oils safe for direct contact with skin) then I put a very small amount of this salve on top. It’s great in the winter months when your skin tends to get dry and cracked.
ANTIOXIDANT: An antioxidant is a chemical compound that protects cells against the effects of free radicals (molecules produced when the body breaks down food or is exposed to pollutants such as tobacco smoke or radiation).
ANTI-SEBORRHOEIC: Useful in treating seborrheic dermatitis, mild dermatitis. If you are tired of itchy, and red skin hemp CBD Salve this is definitely a very good solution.
ANTI-AGING: Now you can keep your skin young and healthy in the most natural way. Hemp salve contains no preservatives, but it’s anti-aging, moisturizing and its supporting properties preserve your youth, keeping your skin healthy and preventing wrinkles.
Made 100% of natural and organic, food grade ingredients
Contains: CBD (cannabidiol), Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citral, Vanilla, Vitamin E. CBD administered topically is absorbed directly through the skin.
Endoca Body Butter
The ultra moisturizing and nourishing combination of shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil and hemp seed oil will leave your skin silky smooth and soft, while replenishing any moisture lost through everyday wear and tear. This butter is supercharged with the powerful antioxidant CBD, and a host of 100% natural, organic, food grade ingredients. CBD administered topically is absorbed directly through the skin.
I have been using this as skin moisturizer while traveling during the winter months. A little goes a long way, apply to skin while skin is still damp from shower. Soothes aches and pains while moisturizing and protecting skin from the elements from hiking, skiing, snowboarding or a long day on a plane.
ANTIOXIDANT: Protects your whole body against the damage caused by free radicals.
ANTI-SEBORRHOEIC: Useful in treating seborrheic dermatitis and mild dermatitis. If you are tired of itchy, red skin, this is definitely a very good solution.
SKIN CONDITIONING: Provides the skin with the natural lipids it needs. It reduces evaporation and thus increases the moisture content of the skin.
SKIN PROTECTING: Rich in antioxidants like CBD (Cannabidiol), Vitamin C and E, Hemp Whipped Body Butter protects against environmental damage, making it an ideal barrier cream. The organic oils and butters are of the highest quality to protect skin in wintertime.
Contains: CBD, Shea Butter, Palm Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Root Starch, Vanilla, Beeswax,Vitamin E.
Cold Pressed Virgin Unrefined Jojoba Oil: Rich In Essential Fatty Acids, Quick Absorption Rate, Ideal For Dry, Damaged And Wrinkled Skin, Improve Skin Elasticity and Supports Cell Regeneration, For Dry Skin, Hair, Face, Stretch Marks, Fine Lines, Eczema, Acne Scars, Dermatitis, Age Spots, Brittle Nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyperpigmentation, radiation and sun damage and more.
- Also Essential for Dry Hair, Split Ends, Frizzy Hair and more. Promote hair growth
- Make a great carrier oil for Essential Oils
- Makes a great massage oil
A La Maison Soap
A good friend gave this to me as a gift and it is fast becoming my all time favorite hand soap and body wash. I have even used it as shampoo and I loved it. I can be quite pricey in the health food stores and online but I find it at discount stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx for $5.
Our traditional recipe dates back to 1828 in France when Marseille soap masters developed the famous French milled process. A slow cooking and purifying process which transforms 100% natural vegetable oils into glycerin rich, smooth, lathering soaps, softer to the skin than other liquid soaps also know as detergents. A LA MAISON is a unique line of traditional French milled liquid soap for hand and body contains 100% vegetable oils, cruelty free, no SLS, Paraben or Phthalates. A LA MAISON is the one the first liquid soap made without palm oil which cause deforestation in the rainforest and save the biodiversity.
INGREDIENTS: Filtered water, coconut and olive oil, natural vegetable glycerin, argan oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), aloe leaf extract, natural fragrance with essentials oils.
A La Maison Lotion
I don’t use this everyday because it does contain Cetearyl Alcohol but I do keep a small tub in my purse and car for when I’m in a pinch and on the go. This can also be found in discount stores.
A La Maison de Provence Sweet Almond Moisturizing Shea Butter and Argan Oil Hand and Body Lotion – 8.0 Ounces. Traditional French Formula enriched with Argan Oil and Pure Shea Butter.
Water, Caprylic/Capri Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance Blend with Plant Extracts and/or Essential Oils, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil.
Health Ranger Shampoo
Made with the finest organic coconut, olive and sunflower oils, and is free of harsh chemicals. Laboratory verified for safety and purity. 100% China-free, non-GMO and non-synthetic. These products contain pure essential oils and castile soap and may not be suitable for people who dye their hair with synthetic color or products.
Variety Pack, 1 lemongrass, 1 teetree/lavender and 1 Uncented
Lemongrass 3 pack
TeeTree/Lavender 3 pack
Unscented 3 pack
Tree To Tub Sensitive Scalp Shampoo
The Only pH 5.5 balanced hypoallergenic, perfectly unscented shampoo for psoriasis scalp – Moroccan oil shampoo with organic wild soapberries.
- Soapberry For Hair is free from Toxins, Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, Silicone, DEA/MEA, Gluten and Fragrance. It’s Dermatologist Recommended, which means it’s Allergy Free, Color Safe, and great as a baby shampoo. This Vegan shampoo is Cruelty-Free and Fair Trade. We forage wild soapberries, so native eco-reserves in Taiwan are maintained, protecting local habitat.
- Dermatologist Recommended, which means it’s Allergy Free, Color Safe, and great as a baby shampoo. This Vegan shampoo is Cruelty-Free and Fair Trade
- TRIAL IT & FEEL [YOU KEEP THE FREE GIFT]: Your order today also comes with a free wild soapberry! This is nature’s original shampoo is full of pure saponin, to give an organic light lather that’s naturally antibacterial and anti-dandruff. Once you’ve discovered its wild beauty, take your moisturizing shampoo and drift into hair washing bliss. Love your Soapberry Hair – or we’ll refund every cent.
Awakening Peppermint Shampoo 8.5 oz Conditioner 8.5oz
Fragrance-Free Shampoo 8.5oz
Relaxing Lavender Shampoo 8.5oz Conditioner 8.5oz
Tate’s The Natural Miracle Shampoo
I have a very sensitive scalp since I have become sensitive to toxic chemicals. This shampoo does not have a lot of foam action since it is void of chemicals to make it foam but It washes my hair and leaves me with no irritation afterwards. It’s the most afforadable out of all the shampoos I have tried.
Hypo-Allergenic Natural Since 1932 Over 100 Different Uses All Hair Types Love That Tate’s The All Natural Product For: hair, body wash, bubble baths. make-up remover, baby shampoo (no tears), pet shampoo, hand cleanse, dandruff shampoo, facial cleanser, dishes, floor wash
- Since 1932
- Over 100 Different Uses
- All Hair Types
O-Zap by Global Healing Center is an oxygenated olive oil.
Colloidal Silver Original Healing Gel with 500+ppm mineral and silver concentrate. This super concentrated gel is for skin and wound care alike.
- I use it on hair follicle after plucking to avoid the follicle getting infected or irritated.
- Great to use after a day in the sun.
- I put it on minor cuts and burns.
- Soothes rashes and skin irritations
J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Solution 5%
This solution is compounded in an FDA inspected and GMP compliant facility to ensure you receive the highest quality product possible. This is a potassium Iodine solution that I use for wound care, especially on wounds you want to dry up, like infections, cuts and scrapes etc. Iodine is one of the first disinfectants ever used and you can no longer find pure iodine on the shelves of the drug store anymore they all have chemicals and artificial colorings added if you can find it at all. This works fast and efficiently at killing bacteria and other pathogens. If you have kids this is something to keep handy in the first aid kit.
My transition to a chemical free morning went something like this!!!!
I will update this section soon, it will have info on where I found these clean products.
• Well Water out of faucet growing up
• Bottled water when I moved to Florida in my early 20’s
• Brita Filter
• ProPur water filter (clean water makes a huge difference in the condition of your hair, scalp and skin)
• Goal is to have a purification system for my entire home
SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
• Paul Mitchell
• Paraben Free
• Paraben and Sulfate Free Shampoo
• Baking soda to scrub scalp 2x a week, rinse and spray scalp and hair with Apple Cider Vinegar to balance the Ph of my scalp
• Regular deodorant
• Aluminum free
• Aluminum and chemical free
• Organic unrefined coconut oil with a dusting of organic earth derived baking soda (I live in a humid climate and sweat all day at work and I never smell, this is by far my favorite deodorant I have ever used)
• I use just plain coconut oil and it works fine
• Listerine and medicated mouth wash for periodontal disease
• Oil pulling with one drop of food grade essential oil (peppermint, spearmint, wintergreen, orange)
• Oil pulling with organic sesame or unrefined coconut oil
• Daily flossing
• Daily flossing with individual flossing picks
• No more flossing (causes oxidative stress)
• Water pick 2x daily with purified water and a cap full of hydrogen peroxide until gums stopped bleeding and new tissue growth began. Now I water pick once sometime twice a day and use small pick to remove any food between teeth in between brushing or water picking.
• Regular toothpaste
• Fluoride Free
• Fluoride and Carrageen free (Dr. Bonners)
• Organic unrefined coconut oil with baking soda. On occasion I add a drop of peppermint or wintergreen essential oil
• I also use activated charcoal 2 or 3 times a week for whitening
• Regular scented hand soap
• Paraben and sulfate-free soaps
Puracy natural & organic soap
Dr. Bonners Castile soap watered down 1 part soap to 3 parts purified water A la Maison Soap
• Regular scented body wash
• Sulfate and paraben free body wash
o Castile soap with Sea butter
o Dr. Bonners Castile soap watered down with 1 part soap and 3 parts purified water
• Store bought creams
• Professional Creams
• Skin Fitness, chemical free products that are easy to travel with
• Frankincense or Helichrysum essential oil for day time with just a dab of organic unrefined coconut oil or almond oil on top in Daytime
• DETOXADINE (iodine) on wrinkles for face and neck with organic unrefined coconut oil or almond oil on top at Night
• Rosehip oil, day or night
• Yankee Candle, Glade, Airwick
• Essential oil diffuser
• Lubriderm, Victoria secret and a variety of other scented lotions
• Organic unrefined coconut, almond or avocado oil or Shea butter. (I rarely need to lotion on my entire body as I am well hydrated and my skin is healthy and moisturized from the inside)
• Normal shaving cream
• Bar Soap
• Hair conditioner with quality razors or natural body wash